Over the last decade you’ve probably heard the phrase ‘going Low Tox’, well helping us launch our first podcast episode is creator of ‘Low Tox,’ educator and Low Tox coach, Alexx Stuart.
Akin to us, Alexx has an inquisitive nature that needs to research and find out everything there is to know about her subject matter. It is therefore no surprise that she is recognised as a trusted authority on living a Low Tox life.
Low Tox life started in 2009, initially as a blog centred around recipes, gluten free cooking and food ingredient awareness information. It has quickly grown from being a blog to include six e-courses, three smaller guide courses (i.e. going gluten free), Low Tox coaching course, her own podcast and a best-selling book. Links to Alexx’s courses can be found below.
One of the many things we love about Alexx is her positive supportive nature. She does not believe in feeling guilty or looking back but instead rewriting the rest of your book and doing the best you can. And if you have ever taken one of her courses you know what we mean. To quote her “Perfection doesn’t exist”. If you haven’t already delved into your Low Tox journey or you have started but want guidance on where to go next, Alexx’s courses not only have something for everyone but you will be supported every step of the way.
We hope you enjoy this episode of Healthier Homes and Living with Alexx Stuart.
Join us for a chat about:
- 03.00 Alexx’s beginnings of her awareness of naturopathy, food awareness, questionable ingredients and environmental toxins
- Why you should care about going Low Tox
- 18.00 Alexx’s challenges in her business and how she overcomes them
- 21.30 Alexx’s CIRS journey and importance of shining awareness on the condition
- 24.43 Challenges in Low Tox awareness and the importance of clean indoor air
- 29.20 Alexx’s wins
- 31.40 Alexx the teacher, her heart-centred business and her aim to make change her way
- 35.10 Alexx’s quick 3 tips/wins for how to start your own Low Tox journey
- 41.00 Alexx’s courses at Low Tox Life, Thrive and Low Tox Method starting June 1st, 2020
Here are the products and habits Alexx mentions in our podcast interview to get you started on your Low Tox journey:
- Killapilla Pillow RRP $209-295
- Blessed Earth wool pillows $79-125
- Grounding and spending time in nature or the beach as often as possible $FREE
- Water filter
Here are the links to Alexx’s courses over at Low Tox Life:
- Low Tox Method (coaching course)
- Go Low Tox
- Real Food Rockstars
- Preconception Ninja
- Low Tox Kids
- FREE 5 Day Series for Picky Eaters
- Inflammation Ninja
Here are the links to Alexx’s mini courses at Low Tox Life:
Here are the links to the current podcast platforms where you can download this episode:
- Healthier Homes and Living on Anchor
- Healthier Homes and Living on Apple iTunes
- Healthier Homes and Living on Breaker
- Healthier Homes and Living on Google Podcasts
- Healthier Homes and Living on Overcast
- Healthier Homes and Living on Pocket Casts
- Healthier Homes and Living on Radio Public
- Healthier Homes and Living on Spotify
Xx Laudy, Sim & Tammy