Healthier Homes and Living own, control, and reserve the copyright and the intellectual property rights in our website and the materials in it including but not limited to any:
- Articles, blog posts, and content in written form authored by us (“literary works”);
- Photos, logos, illustrations, charts, graphical elements and other visual content (“artistic works”);
- Recorded audio such as podcasts, or sound recordings isolated from video recordings;
- Video and animations; and
- Tables or compilations of information authored by us.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
We work closely with affiliate businesses who may wish to share our information with their own clients prior to referring those clients to engage us or our services. If you believe that you are such an affiliate and that your constructive and positive redistribution of copyright materials contained in this website please still seek permission prior to such distribution and use of our materials. Or, express permission to distribute our contents may be contained in that individual piece of content. We can be contacted here if you are unsure.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information see independent legal advice or see www.copyright.org.au.
The contents of our website is for your general information and use only. Our content is designed for you to be able to inform yourself, generally, of common environmental, biological and cleaning hazards, related health matters, and possible solutions. The information and our website is subject to change without notice. We do not warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained in our website. As it is general in nature it is not possible for us to provide advice tailored to your circumstances, and so you indemnify us from liability from any harm that is a result of your use and reliance on general information contained in our website.
In other words, by using this website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to your use of this website.
You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own advice before acting or relying on any information displayed on this website. Subject to any implied terms which cannot be excluded by law, Healthier Homes and Living A.B.N 611 030 203 43 does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, suffered by any person, arising from the use of, or reliance upon, the information displayed on this website.
Our website may contain links to third party websites from time to time, for your further information, and convenience. We do not warranty or guarantee the functionality of such websites, the accuracy of the information that they provide to you, that your personal data is not collected when accessing these websites, and that these websites are secure.
Acceptable Use of our Website
- Access our website and any pages associated with the website address: www.healthierhomesandliving.com website services via a web browser;
- View pages from our website via a web browser;
- Download pages from our website from a web browser for your personal use;
- Print files from our website for your personal use;
- Stream and download audio and video files from our website through a web browser for your personal use;
Unacceptable Use of our Website
You are not permitted to:
- Access our website through any automated means (such as a robot);
- Use our website to copy, store, or transmit spyware or computer viruses;
- Conduct any automated or systematic data collection from our website without our written consent;
- Modify or edit any material in our website unless you control or own the material;
- Use our website in any way that causes or will cause damage to it;
- Use our website for any unlawful activity or fraudulent conduct;
- Republish material from our website to another website without our permission.
Providing us with testimonials
We really appreciate your feedback. If you review us, or provide us with a testimonial, you permit us to post or otherwise transmit the review or testimonial on our social media or other channels. You can email us and ask us not to do this, or remove a testimonial at any time.
Use of our website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in Victoria.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Company Director or nominated officer at:
Healthier Homes and Living ABN [611 030 203 43]
Last update: 25 April 2020